Esperance is a plain coloured saxony carpet made with a generous pile of high quality, twisted and heatset nylon. It is engineered for general commercial use.
Esperance is distinguished by a glorious palette of 33 colourways, ranging from subtle neutrals to saturated reds, blues and greens, perfect for injecting blocks of colour, large or small, into commercial interiors. But looks aren’t everything, Esperance is a fully-featured, commercially-rated product, with excellent colourfastness and acoustic properties, an ultra-low VOC emission rating and a BREEAM certified Environmental Profile.
Specifications & Downloads
- Class 32 General Commercial Use
- BFL | CFL-S1 Flammability Rating
- 27 – 36 dB Impact Sound Absorption
- Suitable for wet UFH systems
- ≤ 2.0 kV | Antistatic
- > 5 Colourfastness to Light
- BREEAM Certified Low VOC Emissions
- BREEAM Certified Environmental Profile
- LRV 14.3
SEE THIS RANGE IN ACTION
Photographs courtesy of Neil Kenyon www.arkimagazine.com A wonderfully eclectic project, designed by Sam Kopsch Studio, which included a custom…
Design: Sam Kopsch Studio
Telephone: +44 (0)1622 719090 Email: email@example.com