Tau is a beautifully crafted flat woven carpet, made in Scandinavia using traditional weaving techniques honed by craftsmen over the past hundred and fifty years.
Part of the Flat Weave Collection, it is designed on the Vitruvian principle that buildings, and the materials used to create them, should possess three key attributes: strength, utility, and beauty. The dense nylon pile provides exceptional performance and durability in heavy commercial environments and the finely ribbed surface produces the quintessentially minimal and elegant Nordic look. For a monolithic appearance using tiles, we make an interlocking format which features an innovative zigzag-cut leading and trailing edge. Our Flat Weave tile and acoustic broadloom backings are made from 100% recycled felt.
Tau is available as standard as either a carpet tile, or as a textile-backed broadloom. Interlocking tiles, acoustic broadloom and different tile and plank sizes are available on a made-to-order basis.
Specifications & Downloads
- Class 33 Heavy Commercial Use
- CFL-S1 Flammability Rating
- ≥ 17 dB Impact Sound Absorption
- Suitable for wet UFH systems
- ≤ 2.0 kV | Antistatic
- BREEAM Certified Low VOC Emissions
- ISO14025 | EN15804 Certified EPD
- 50 m2 MOQ for Interlocking Tiles
- 200 m2 MOQ for Non-std Tile Sizes
- 400 m2 MOQ for Acoustic Broadloom
Telephone: +44 (0)1622 719090 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org