Treescape NRB features our unique Noise Reduction Backing that boosts impact noise reduction and sound absorption.
Treescape is a unique carpet that draws its inspiration from different textural elements in our native woodlands. Each tree species is unique; its scale, form and textures subtly distinct from its peers. Treescape translates these patterns into stunning carpet tiles and, with Rockscape, is part of our Scape Collection of biophilic designs created on our state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment.
Specifications & Downloads
- Patterned Textured Loop Pile Carpet
- 100% Econyl Regenerated Nylon
- 1/10th Gauge Construction
- 850-1,050g/m2 Pile Weight
- ‘NRB’ Noise Reduction Backing
- Loose-Lay on Tackifier Adhesive
- Class 33 Heavy Commercial Wear Class
- CFL–S1 Flammability Rating
- ΔLw 32 dB Impact Sound Reduction
- αw 0.30 Sound Absorption
- ≤ 2 kV Antistatic
- Ultra-low VOC Emissions
- ISO14025 | EN15804 Verified EPD
Find your perfect flooring solution
The best way to really explore the quality, texture and look of our floors is to sample them for yourself. Every product we deliver has 25 years of experience and seamless customer service woven into its core, so choose some samples, add them to your basket, and when you’re ready, have them delivered directly to your desk.
Telephone: +44 (0)1622 719090 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org