Treescape is an innovative carpet tile that draws inspiration from our beautiful native woodlands where each tree species is unique in scale, form and texture.
Created on state-of-the-art carpet manufacturing equipment, each item in the range represents a different textural element from our native woodlands, and brings biophilia into the heart of the workspace, contributing to improved wellbeing and productivity. But while nature inspires us, it remains our duty to protect her, and this beautiful carpet plays its part, featuring a pile of regenerated Econyl® nylon made from recovered waste and recycled fishing nets.
Treescape is available from stock in tile, plank (selected colours), and acoustic tile formats.
Specifications & Downloads
- Class 33 Heavy Commercial Use
- BFL-S1 Flammability Rating
- 25 – 35 dB Impact Sound Absorption
- Suitable for wet UFH systems
- ≤ 2.0 kV | Antistatic
- BREEAM Certified Low VOC Emissions
- BREEAM Certified Environmental Profile
- ISO14025 | EN15804 Certified EPD
Telephone: +44 (0)1622 719090 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org