The Cortex collection represents cork in it’s most natural form; organic patterns created by combining different granule sizes from different parts of the tree bark.
State-of-the-art technology combined with the exclusive natural properties of cork produces outstanding flooring that provides a silent, thermally insulated environment, endures impacts and heavy commercial use, and enhances wellbeing.
You May Also Like
Specifications & Downloads
- Floating Floor with Corkloc Fixing System
- Manufactured in Portugal
- UV Cured Acrylic Wear Layer
- High Density Fibre Board Core
- Integrated Cork Underlay
- 10.5mm Total Thickness
- Class 33 Heavy Commercial Wear Class
- ΔLw 16 dB Impact Sound Reduction
- Low Slip Potential
- ISO14025 | EN15804 Verified EPD
- Panel Size 905mm x 295mm
- Pack Size 8 panels (2.136m2)
- Fold Down or Fold & Glue Down Installation
Find your perfect flooring solution
The best way to really explore the quality, texture and look of our floors is to sample them for yourself. Every product we deliver has 25 years of experience and seamless customer service woven into its core, so choose some samples, add them to your basket, and when you’re ready, have them delivered directly to your desk.
Telephone: +44 (0)1622 719090 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org